Wednesday, November 6, 2013

To Love or Not To Love

To love or not to love: that is the question. Loving someone can always have its ups and downs throughout your whole life. Personally I will side with the not loving someone at first. I do this because I believe that you have to be with a certain person long enough to say that you love that person. saying you love someone takes on huge responsibilities because when a person says that you must always say that you love them. Waiting to make sure you love a person will make your life easier because you are not tied to that word until you finally know that it is true. Loving someone is a funny thing because once you love someone it is very hard to take it back: that is why I do not say I love you to people unless I really feel that way about him or her. No matter anyway  you put it, it is always easier to just wait to love someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment