Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Toothbrush

I sit there and just wait till the morning and night.
As you pick me up I become affright.
You put me in your mouth you swirl me around.
When you do this you look like a clown.
I get deep and into crevices to clean your teeth
I hate this because I always get underneath.
The taste of food grosses me out.
As you wash me off I am not in a drought.
I now wait as the light turns off.
I wait there and wish you good night
Until next time always keeps me bright.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great poem Ryan. I never really thought of my toothbrush in that way. I just thought i use it in the morning and at night and im done with it. Good job Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tooth brush has got a nasty job cleaning out the junk we all eat. Loving the rhyme scheme by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job Ryan O'neil! It was amazing, best poem I ever read. You should become a writer or something because you are amazing. WOW

    ReplyDelete