Monday, September 16, 2013

WANTED BEST FRIEND!!!!

I am looking for a best friend! What do I want in a best friend you might ask, there are many qualities that I look for. The most important quality that I look for is trustworthy. I must always be able to trust you no matter what the situation is and make sure you always have my back. Another thing I look for is that you must like sports. My life revolves around sports by playing it and watching it day in and day out. The final quality I look for is someone with a good sense of humor. To be my best friend you must have a good sense of humor, I love to laugh. If you are looking for a best friend and you have all these qualities call me at 555-555-5555.
THANKS
Ryan

5 comments:

  1. I enjoy sports myself too especially Boston sports teams with the exception of the Charlotte Bobcats. I believe having similar personalities and having the same sense of humor is key in any friendship. But is that really your phone number or did you make it up because maybe we could be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Edward but this was not directed to you, I don't think we could be friends...
    Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan it appears we have similar qualities. I am a trustworthy person and also enjoy sports. Maybe we could be friends. Also, please don't ever be mean to Edward again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that's your number because it didn't work

    ReplyDelete