Monday, October 14, 2013

Daily Exposure

I personally like daily exposures. They make me think about different topics that you would not think about in a normal setting in class. The daily exposures let me express what I like in that specific topic not just listening to what people have to say in the class. The daily exposures let you just sit and express for five minutes in class to get a different view on something. Two specific daily exposures that I liked a lot were the Miles Davis one and Flawed By Andrea Dorfman. For the Miles Davis one we had to write for 6 minutes while the song was playing and could write about whatever we wanted. I personally liked it because I was able to express my creativity because there was not any criteria on what to write on. I liked Flawed because it made you realize that everybody has their own flaws and your flaw might be different than your friends flaw and that the flaws are what make you special in your own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment