Sunday, October 27, 2013

Interview

Me: Kiera is a mother of three whose children's names are Ryan who is 16, Jolie who is 13 and Michael who is 11. Her and her family live in a suburban town called Mansfield. I am here to ask her about her family and how she raised her kids.

Me: Hello Kiera, how are you doing today?
M: I am doing great thanks for asking.
Me: Ok, great, let's get started. Do you think growing up with no siblings made you want to have kids or did it not effect you?
M: Yes it did. I knew I wanted to have more than one kid because I knew that living with a sibling is more fun than being by yourself.
Me: Interesting, next question. Do You like the age differences between the kids?
M: Yes, I love the age difference, because everybody is not too old or too young.
Me: Nice, How difficult was I when I was a kid?
M: You were a very easy baby, you were a very great sleeper and always active. The only problem with that is that we could never settle you down because you were always active.
Me: I knew I was easy. What is the toughest part about parenting?
M: Definitely, saying no when you know it is the thing, but the kids will be mad.
Me: This is an easy question, did you love watching me play sports?
M: Of course I did!
Me:What is your favorite part of parenting?
M: Easy, seeing how wonderful my kids ended up and taking pride in the successes that you kids have.
Me: Do you get extra excitement when I do well?
M: Absolutely, I love to see you do well in basketball.
Me: Yeah basketball is fun. Would you change where we grew up?
M: No, I love the community and the people in it. I just wish that Mansfield had a Y or a rec center.
Me: I agree that would make Mansfield better. How much have we as kids changed your life?
M: Every facet of my life is different. I had to work from home when I had Jolie, I started to know a lot more people in the town and I became involved in town activities.
Me: Wow! That's a big change. Have you ever been mad at one of us for an extended amount of time?
M: .......no, I only get mad for a short period of time then I am fine.
Me: Okay, last question. I am your favorite right?
M: I do not have favorites.
Me: Oh ok whatever you say. It was a pleasure talking to you today, thank you for your time.
M: Thank you for having me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment